Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Updated Run Times!

*October 13, 2010: This Wednesday's field house I (Sara) WILL NOT BE THERE AT 5PM.
I apologize, I am on call during this time however I will be running my track workout at 7pm at the field house*
If someone needs a ride, email me! sharpe1@kent.edu

Updated Run Times:
Monday: 6:30AM
Tuesday: 12:30PM
Wednesday: 5:00PM FIELD HOUSE*
This is the meeting location. If you need a ride, please let me  
 know. This is a track workout. The field house is behind the football stadium.
Thursday: 7:30PM
Friday: 8:00PM

Oct 11 Monday AM-They had a good turnout this week!
Tuesdays: Join us for a midday run!
Like running at night?! Join us Thursday and/or Friday night!

KSU Running Club Shirts: I am waiting to hear back from a discounted screen printer to cut down on price.
Once I have a finalized price, we will place an order. :)

Happy Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment