Friday, December 31, 2010

Spring Semester Schedule

Hi guys,

I am working on putting together a schedule for this upcoming spring semester so we can train together in 2011.

So far it appears I will be in the gym/outside running at the following times:
Tuesdays 7-730am (starting time)
Wednesdays 845-1030am
Thursdays 7-730am (starting time)
Fridays 1pm and later
Weekends!

I am thinking about having official KSU Running Club Practices...Most likely these will be:
Tuesdays 7am
Wednesdays 9am
Thursdays 7am
Fridays (TBD)
Sat/Sun: runs in the CVNP (Cuyahoga Valley  National Park). This is located about 15mins away and offers some new scenery including nice road running, crushed limestone paths, and some awesome trail runnin!
For those of you who are interested, there are group runs that take place in 'the valley' as well. I can send more information about it out if wanted.

I will talk to our advisor and set a meeting time in late January to discuss upcoming events. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at sharpe1@kent.edu.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment