Sunday, February 13, 2011

Running Shirts Are IN!

Yes-I got an email today and the shirts are in! I will pick them up this Wednesday and you can pick up your shirts NEXT Tuesday evening-February 22-from 7-8pm in the lobby of Nixson. If you are in class or something of that nature, email me at sharpe1@kent.edu so we can find another time meet.

Shirt PICK UP:
Tuesday, February 22
Nixson building, 7-8pm

If you have questions or if you are interested in one of the extra shirts-email me. The price is $16. Most of you put down an deposit. Full pay is due at time of pick-up. No Exceptions. If you are not sure how much you still owe-again-email me.

The weather report for this upcoming week is very promising!!! Tues-Thurs will be in the 40's
It's time to bust out the sun block, shorts, and flippy floppies!

I bring you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU
 Spring Break is coming up...33 days NOT like I am countin'
Do you and your friend want to get in shape??? Well..How about joining running club for a group run!

Link of the DAY:
The Magic of Running Mantras!
Are you in need of something to help push farther? Mantras are where its at!! No lie-I found myself telling myself today in my 15k trail race "Just Keep Runninn"-Sang it like Dori from Finding Nemo-Laugh I dare ya, but I ran pretty darn well today! For more helpful tools, view the story through the link below.
http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-238-244--13819-0,00.html

Happy Running for ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment