Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rain Runs and Racing

Hi Runners-
Sorry I was not at the evening runs this week. I just got over an illness and I wanted to make sure I stay healthy. However I heard many of you did indeed meet up for runs this week! Good job guys!!

I have had several people ask me 'who is racing this weekend'.
There is a great road race this Saturday at 9:45am in Cleveland put on by Hermes Cleveland. Please see the link below. There is a 2-mile and 5-mile race!
http://www.hermescleveland.com/roadracing/Malachi/index.shtml
I have to work but I will be with you in spirit!!
If you do race, please send me your results, pictures, etc.

Please feel free to commit on this post to follow who will be attend the race this weekend and to help coordinate rides, who to look for, etc.

The next group run is this Friday at 3pm.
See you then. -Even if it's snowing I WILL BE THERE!!! 3PM.

Under the 'group runs' tab you can find the Saturday/Sunday trail run information as well.
Happy Running Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Louie and I are attending the St. Malachi race this Saturday. Both doing the 5 mile I believe. If you need a ride please email me awedekin@kent.edu. Rolling outta Kent early I hope others can make it and dress for the snow!

    ReplyDelete